Mike's new Band

If Mike were looking for something different in his life he defenetly found it.
Can't say that I enjoyed the sound because there are a few couple of songs on Engel's MySpace so I didn't listen much, but I'll keep searching for more songs because Mike's songs on Evergrey changed my life, not only Mike's but the whole band of course. Mike has found a new heavy band that I think it was something he was missing and if he is happy I'm happy too because he is a pretty fucking good bassist.

The Project Hate MCMXCIX > "Mike's" new/old bend...

I don't why this band isn't mentioned as a part of Mike's future / present / past...:p

I don't know what's happening with The Project Hate MCMXCIX, last time I heard anything about it Mike became a permanent member. I don't know how often they record stuff either, but when they do it, they do it quite intense. I like it a lot, and have a lot of it in my pocketsized day to day survivor :)

I truly recommend “At the Entrance to Hell’s Unholy Fire”, on Mike's debut album Armageddon March Eternal It's evil, fun and cool, it’s a trip :headbang:

I don't know what's happening with The Project Hate MCMXCIX, last time I heard anything about it Mike became a permanent member. I don't know how often they record stuff either, but when they do it, they do it quite intense. I like it a lot, and have a lot of it in my pocketsized day to day survivor :)

I truly recommend “At the Entrance to Hell’s Unholy Fire”, on Mike's debut album Armageddon March Eternal It's evil, fun and cool, it’s a trip :headbang:

That whole album is evil, fun and cool:worship:

And the new album is going to be soon out.. "In Hora Mortis Nostrďż˝"

The bend with now, 6 full lenght albums, is not to be put aside.. :p