Milano sez...

I don't understand how Billy is "owned" by Anthrax? Please explain.

They still piss him off to this day. he follows their every move just waiting to run his mouth. Seriously, it's old. Grow up, get over it, move on. Quit being the weird chick that is slashing tires and calling in the middle of the night.

They still piss him off to this day. he follows their every move just waiting to run his mouth. Seriously, it's old. Grow up, get over it, move on. Quit being the weird chick that is slashing tires and calling in the middle of the night.

Billy is that way with everything. Loyal friend, fierce adversary. He doesn't let shit go. If that means Anthrax owns him. They should get in line. Besides, most of the stuff he posts about the band's activities is dead-nuts right.

Great news. Just change the name and come out with a new band. This is NOT Anthrax anymore. This is getting about as bad as Sepultura without Max and Igor

Billy is that way with everything. Loyal friend, fierce adversary. He doesn't let shit go. If that means Anthrax owns him. They should get in line. Besides, most of the stuff he posts about the band's activities is dead-nuts right.

Nobody argues he's not that way. Nobody even says he's wrong (well, I might overstated that). But is there absolutely nothing positive he can say about the band?

Did Milano not say recently that Caggiano DIDN'T rejoin Anthrax? Certainly covers his bases, doesn't he? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What better way to always be "right" than to predict as many possible outcomes as possible! It just cracks me up that his fans buy into this crap!:lol:

*edit*
Actually, it seems that even some people on his own board are starting to call him out on this! I love it! Finally, Mr. I'm Always Right is being shown for what he is. A bitter loud mouth!

Nobody argues he's not that way. Nobody even says he's wrong (well, I might overstated that). But is there absolutely nothing positive he can say about the band?

He doesn't need to say anything positive, he just needs to get the fuck over it already. He is forever just dieing to run his mouth. It's kind of sad.