MILES BEYOND and...POWERMAN 5000?

MBpaulo

Miles Beyond STAFF
May 2, 2005
Miles Beyond is playing with Powerman 5000 at the popular Machine Shop in FLINT, MI. An unlikely match? Perhaps, but we jump at the chance to play with unusual bands to give us a chance to reach new audiences that might not know this glorious world of REAL Heavy Metal. This event is happening Saturday, March 10th at the Machine Shop. We hope all friends in the area will be there in support and we will give you an amazing Rock Show!

Paulo
MB

www.milesbeyond.net

Wow! yeah that is a "odd" match, but I think it will work out GREAT! I'll be back in MI around the end of March/beginning of April for WRESTLEMANIA and you better believe I'll be heading to one of your shows! lol!

Hahaha. I think I'm about to get masaquered but I kind of like Powerman 5000. Don't actually own any CDs nor have I seen them in concert but I really liked the songs I've heard. I'd go to this show if it was near me.

And off topic in regard to Wrestlemania, hope you have fun. Though it looks like Vince is actually trying to make ratings crash. Khali vs Cena? gah! Khali makes Cena look like the greatest wrestler ever.

Wrestling's not FAAAKE!!

readyrumble.jpg

;)

I know everything's scripted. But jumping from the top rope and landing flat on your back, AND getting back up to finish the rest of a match, is far more impressive a skill and ability than many people can appreciate.

Hell... I dare anyone to just fall flat on their back, just from standing straight up. That alone takes guts.

Oh yeah.. I forgot... I'm not supposed to say wrestler. It's a dirty word in the WWE now. Though I wonder what that middle W stands for. Now everyone is a sports entertainer and the ECW roster are all extremists (which is better than when the website had them listed as "rebels"). Bleh.
TNA is 10x better. Even the non sports entertainment stuff has been better. Kevin Nash skits were all AMAZING, Eric is hilarious, & VKM were funny on the road though new storyline looks aweful. About the only thing worthwhile in the WWE for me is Spanky & London. *drools* A shame Vince does nothing with the tag teams and doesn't allow cruiser & midweights to do many acrobatics because he doesn't want people to wonder why the heavyweights all have 5 moves of doom or less. Bobby Lashley & Test fighting for the ECW belt? Greeeeeeaaaat...... I can't wait till RVD leaves ECW after his contract is done and joins TNA.

And I hope everyone here has seen the "It's still real to me, damnit!" clip :)

Oh yeah.. I forgot... I'm not supposed to say wrestler. It's a dirty word in the WWE now. Though I wonder what that middle W stands for. Now everyone is a sports entertainer and the ECW roster are all extremists (which is better than when the website had them listed as "rebels"). Bleh.
TNA is 10x better. Even the non sports entertainment stuff has been better. Kevin Nash skits were all AMAZING, Eric is hilarious, & VKM were funny on the road though new storyline looks aweful. About the only thing worthwhile in the WWE for me is Spanky & London. *drools* A shame Vince does nothing with the tag teams and doesn't allow cruiser & midweights to do many acrobatics because he doesn't want people to wonder why the heavyweights all have 5 moves of doom or less. Bobby Lashley & Test fighting for the ECW belt? Greeeeeeaaaat...... I can't wait till RVD leaves ECW after his contract is done and joins TNA.

And I hope everyone here has seen the "It's still real to me, damnit!" clip :)

I haven't followed pro wrestling in about 3 or 4 years, but even at that time TNA was better than WWE. RoH was still my favorite though.

I haven't followed pro wrestling in about 3 or 4 years, but even at that time TNA was better than WWE. RoH was still my favorite though.

It kind of went down the drain for a bit because Jarrett had to either always have the belt or be the one with the title match for like a year and a half. The majority of the show was dedicated to him and his entire heel posse (if you were a heel, you were on Jarrett's team). And they started bringing people like Scott Steiner & Buff Bagwell onto the shows. If you're going to go after WCW & WWE people, at least have them be good people. Not a big fan of Sting but he's much better than someone like Big Pappa Pump. Luckily all those craptastic people have been nonexistant for about a year now.