Mind Key is back

More detail here....

MIND KEY To Release MK III - Aliens In Wonderland Album In July; "Alien in Wonderland" Music Video Streaming

"...Frontiers Music Srl has announced the release of Italian prog metal band Mind Key’s long awaited third album, MK III - Aliens In Wonderland, on July 12....Pre-order MK III - Aliens In Wonderland and stream the single here....
...Pulse For A Graveheart grew the band's fanbase along with touring for the album which included shows with Edguy, Vanden Plas, Europe, and Hammerfall. However, the band went on an unexpected hiatus afterwards. "On the one hand, you could say the delay was because we simply took the right time to write the songs and work harder on the arrangements and final product,” says Dario De Cicco “but on the other hand, we also had to face some lineup changes and with Emanuele and Lucio moving abroad for some time things became more complicated. I also had to face a severe illness in 2014, but I overcame the hurdle and I'm stronger than ever right now! Aurelio also spent some time with “The Voice” Italy TV show, which cause further delays. So, quite a lot of things happened, but our motivation and desire to accomplish this musical mission we began got the better of us and here we are!"... The band is joined on this album by new members bassist Lucio Grilli (ex-Soul Secret) and drummer Mirko De Maio (The Flower Kings, Hangarvain)...."

Aurelio Fierro Jr. - Vocals
Dario De Cicco - Piano & Keyboards;
Emanuele Colella - Guitars;
Lucio Grilli - Bass;
Mirko De Maio - Drums

mindkeycdapr19.jpg

Wasn't quite expecting such artwork, but I did watch Devin Townsend's Evermore quite a lot, so at least now I'm somewhat used to it. :tickled: