Mindcage "Our Own Devices" was released today and our finalized video is now posted!

~ TheD. ~

Steam-Prog Contraptor
Hi All,

It was awesome to be part of PPUSA this year and to reconnect with this community.

Regretfully we had some color calibration issues with our video as we were in a hurry to finalize production and our very expense monitor used for this had to be serviced. So, a lot of the scenes and detail were completely black or very dim. We've since added a key scene and finalized the official video.

It has debuted today on our YouTube channel. Our album "Our Own Devices" also was released worldwide today. It signals a permanent return to music as a career and a dream come true for me.

I hope you always stay true to your dreams, and persist. And I hope you enjoy the music and video!

http://youtu.be/uczkeEevnGc

~D

That means my pre-order will be arriving soon! :loco:

The video sounded great and the darkness did not distract me.

Thanks again for your support of ProgPowerUSA! Can't wait to see and hear more of you!

And hurry up and hit the road and be sure to stop in Dallas.. I need a reason to wear this patch. ;-)

It has been a long time since any band has had me on the fence. .
I heard the PP sampler track and it was one of the few songs I could tolerate all the way through. I watched the video and the track had my interest, something "different" there or either something I haven't heard in a while I just cannot pinpoint it. I did dig the very Jeff Waters guitar solo.
I'll have to look into it a little more.