Mindcage "Our Own Devices

~ TheD. ~

Steam-Prog Contraptor
Hello All;

I want to ask if you might take a look at our Kickstarter campaign which is in support of our upcoming concept release of Mindcage CD, “Our Own Devices”. Kickstarter is a funding source for creative projects which allow friends, fans, and interested parties to become part of the production.

We have every reason to believe this work is our masterpiece. What we are attempting to do with this campaign is raise the amount we need to present this music the way we feel it should be. Legendary Rock Producer Michael Wagener has invited us to his WireWorld studio in the Nashville area to produce/record the vocals and final guitar tracks, then mix and master this disc. We are very excited about this opportunity, and with your help, we think it is achievable.

We have set up some really great incentives for pledges towards our goal amount, we hope you will take a look at what we are doing and decide to come along on this journey with us with your pledge.

Thank you so very much for considering our campaign! If you have any questions whatsoever, I will be happy to answer them personally. Please don't hesitate to contact me at dietrick@dietrickhardwick.com

http://kck.st/QCpw9C

Sincerely,

Dietrick Hardwick/mindcage