ProgPower USA welcomes Kinematic Music and Mindcage as featured sponsor for PPUSA XIV

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
ProgPower USA welcomes Kinematic Music and Mindcage as featured sponsors for PPUSA XIV.

This year, ProgPower USA will be welcoming Kinematic Music, a new division of Kinematic Entertainment, and the Florida-based progressive metal band Mindcage, as our “featured sponsor”.

Quote from Glenn Harveston of ProgPower USA

" We are thrilled to have Kinematic Music & Mindcage on board this year. We look forward to introducing the ProgPower USA fans to a quality brand & product."

The attendees of PPUSA XIV will be seeing the Kinematic Music & Mindcage brands all over the venue, including a very special Welcome Party taking place at the Artmore Hotel Thursday September 5, 2013 from 2-4 PM.

Quote from Rebecca Firstenfeld of Kinematic Music

"It's a rare opportunity to be able to formally introduce Kinematic Music as well as Mindcage, its first signing, at an event as prestigious and appropriate as PPUSA XIV. The opportunities afforded by this partnership, like sponsoring the Welcome Party, will really allow the label and the band to connect personally with a fan base, and we look forward to forging those relationships."

The band Mindcage is no stranger to the ProgPower community – in fact, band leader and guitarist Dietrick Hardwick was the original owner and “mind” behind the Perpetual Motion Board, an internet forum dedicated to power and progressive metal, almost 20 years ago. One of the many people who frequented the board back then, and still to this day do, was a certain Glenn Harveston, who exchanged opinions and tips on hot new prog/power metal bands for years through the PM Board. In fact, from that very same board the foundations for PPUSA was laid 15 years ago.

Quote from Dietrick Hardwick of Mindcage

" The ProgPower Community is like no other music community I have ever seen. People from all walks of life mix and form lifelong friendships through their shared love of this music. Every year they flock to come to ProgPower USA from all over the world. I feel very privileged to have been sitting at the table with Glenn at the very moment the light bulb went off over his head about starting this, and I was honored to participate in the very first one. For me, it is like coming full circle to come back now to ProgPower USA not only to introduce my own new album, but to see old friends and celebrate the 14th year of this amazing event."

ProgPower USA, Kinematic Music and Mindcage are looking forward to seeing you all at PPUSA in Atlanta, September 4-7, 2013.

Awesome news. The first Mindcage disc is a damn fine prog metal album, and I'm looking forward to hearing the new one. And finally meeting Dietrick in person. :)

1098027_10151794884589507_676958393_n.jpg

OUR OWN DEVICES coming September 17th on Kinematic Music - Are you ready to rock with Mindcage?

Mindcage is:

Jeff Hignite – vocals
Dietrick Hardwick – guitars
Brian Howell – bass
Craig Nudo – drums