MindFlow is Walking Tall

This new song is part of the 365 project and I must say Walking Tall is surprisingly good!
It seems like they are reinventing themselves and Destructive Device was the first step.

Link to Walking Tall (song #5)
http://www.mindflow365.com/

Anyone else share the same thought?

Glad to see you posted it here, I was just about to do the same.

Although I was hoping for a bit of a more intricate song this time around, Walking Tall has definitely grown on me. It's a very good song. You are right, they are pretty much changing to this new direction and the result has been impressive, to say the least. I can see Mindflow attracting a much bigger fan base with this new release.

Glad to see you posted it here, I was just about to do the same.

Although I was hoping for a bit of a more intricate song this time around, Walking Tall has definitely grown on me. It's a very good song. You are right, they are pretty much changing to this new direction and the result has been impressive, to say the least. I can see Mindflow attracting a much bigger fan base with this new release.

Yeah, they are expanding their fan base here in the US and abroad. It makes me think how the next song will sound like.
:headbang:

I thought this song was going to be completely different from what it actually turned out to be, at first.
I can say I love it, I have loved it since I first listened to it. It kind of gives you some strength to lift your head and keep going.

I can't wait for the next one. =3

Some Mindflow News: The guys will be coming to the USA in June for a 6 month stay, and will most likely do a little touring also. They Have plans to permanently locate here in the USA.

Walking Tall it's my favorite 365's song until now.

Strong and sweet.

Long Live MindFlow! :kickass:

Some Mindflow News: The guys will be coming to the USA in June for a 6 month stay, and will most likely do a little touring also. They Have plans to permanently locate here in the USA.

I have a feeling the band would do much better in the US market than in Brazil. The music (especially with 365) has more potential to become popular here than any other bands in the genre.

Awesome. Really have become addicted to the latest stuff. Would love more opportunities to see these guys in action.

I have a feeling the band would do much better in the US market than in Brazil. The music (especially with 365) has more potential to become popular here than any other bands in the genre.

I agree completely.:cool:
It'll be sad not to see them around every day, but it'll be great for them, and that's what matters.

That is awesome news that they plan to relocate to the USA!

As for their music.. I am really digging the songs I've heard from 365 so far. It's still very prog, but an "approchable prog", meaning that it appeals to a wider audience.

:headbang: :kickass:

Last week MindFlow revealed during their weekly VideoChat with fans, the name of the sixth song of 365.

The name of the song is CRISIS FX

They also talked about song's theme...
It's about Haiti tragedy.

And the song is HEAVY! :kickass:

A good new...
Danilo Herbert wrote some parts of the lyrics!