Mindflow show in Brooklyn

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Since Mindflow has had to go back to Brazil for emergency reasons, Suspyre may not be playing the June 25th show in Brooklyn, NY since they were opening for Mindflow. I will let you know soon. We haven't had very good luck this summer :) But I hope to see you all out at the 3 shows in August!, and also Suspyre is playing at The Underscore in NYC again on July 12th.

Yes, it has been unfortunate that all shows we do with foreign bands get canceled, i.e. Circus Maximus & Mindflow. It is official we will not be doing this Brooklyn show, because the venue had some very big demands and we did not feel we could meet their quota for a Wednesday night show. It is a little hard to get people out in the middle of the week :) I hope to have more info on the CD Release party soon in Metuchen in September, but I was informed yesterday that it will not be happening at the Franklin Schoolhouse. The NJ Proghouse has recently severed ties with that venue, so we will stay tuned to find out the location ... but it will be an awesome night wherever it does occur! :) This will be a special night for Suspyre fans!