Many Updates including Cancellation of York, PA Performance

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
York, PA show CANCELLED

Unfortunately, I have to announce that Suspyre will not be performing in York, PA on April 18th. I know some of you were really looking forward to it, but due to unforeseen circumstances, Clay will be taking some time off this month to deal with some family issues. Luckily, Clay is just finishing up vocals for the new album, so he is able to take care of these matters. The band will be back on the road with a show in Brooklyn, NY on June 25th, playing with Mindflow. And we also will be announcing a small East Coast tour with Odin's Court & Eternal Flight soon...

NEW TSHIRTS!
Look for an announcement soon about the new tshirt design for the When Time Fades album. Pre-orders will be available by the end of the week for a delivery time of the first week of May.

CD RELEASE PARTY
Mark it on your calendars! Suspyre will be playing an exclusive performance at the NJ Proghouse on Saturday, September 20th to celebrate the release of their new album, When Time Fades. After the performance, there will be a listening party of the album in its entirety while the band makes itself available for an autograph session. More information to come ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds as if Clay has some things he needs to take care of so I certainly understand the reason. Hope everything is OK.

Well considering the proghouse is in metuchen and metuchen is all of like 10 mins from here, I will definitely be there. I cannot wait for this album's release. @_@