When Time Fades... CD Release Show!! Order Tix Now!

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
cdreleaseposter.jpg

SUSPYRE CD RELEASE SHOW
Date: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
Time: 9:00pm / Doors: 8:00 pm
ALL AGES

Venue:
Red Lion Cafe (capacity 100)
Rutgers University Student Center
126 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
(within walking distance to NJ transit New Brunswick train station)

Ticket Price:$15 (online orders) / $20 (door day of show)
Each ADVANCE ticket will get you a free photo of the band & one raffle ticket.

ORDER TICKETS

SUSPYRE will be playing an exclusive 90-minute set of songs from their three albums, with special guest drummer CHARLIE ZELENY & female vocalist TRISHA O'KEEFE.

After the performance, there will be an autograph & photo session with the band for fans. Snacks & non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. Also there will be a video & photo slideshow of the recording sessions, and special Suspyre merchandise prizes will be raffled off! Exclusive merchandise will also be sold, including the new "When Time Fades..." album - get it 10 days before the release date!

The band's new album "When Time Fades..." will be released worldwide on September 30, 2008 on the Sensory Records label.

I am without a doubt coming to this show. But I have a question.

Would I be allowed to bring my camcorder and record this show? >_> I really wanna have video of Suspyre live just because it doesn't happen often and this will be a show to remember.

Yeah I would definitely share it with you. I have a tape and a 2 gig SD card to film this show with, not sure if i'll need both but it never hurts to be prepared :p

I'm pretty pumped for this, can't wait. I got off from work months in advance for this show. And don't worry voodoo, I'll youtube some of it if I get permission so you won't miss out. :p

my name is William, and you're welcome. I love sharing music with people. Music is my passion and I believe that no matter what the cost people need to hear good music. If you love the band enough you'll purchase their stuff anyway. So it evens out in the end. I own both of Suspyre's albums and I own a shirt, and I will own their third CD in less than 24 hours. :D I am so pumped. But I can't lie when I say that I pirated The Silvery Image. I really can't lie. But I bought it.

I hear ya, William, I love music to. It's a passion of mine as well. I have 2 versions of The Silvery Image, A Great Divide, When Time Fades and a t-shirt. But you got me beat as I won't be at the party tonight.

And btw, my name is Patrick. :)

yeah, i pirated both a silvery image and a great divide (and sent will the latter rofl) because at the time i didn't have any money to speak of and i was really digging it

nowadays i've got more than enough to throw around, so i've got a shirt and both albums, and am working on getting the third ordered now heh