Mindwarp Chamber Live June 13th

Scott H

Doug's Rockhouse Grill

333 E. Indian Trail, Aurora, Illinois

DOING A 75 MINUTE SET OF BRAND NEW AND OLD MATERIAL and maybe a special cover song.

with BLACK FINGER ( Eric Wagner Trouble), EARTHEN GRAVE ( Ron Holzner X- Trouble and Violinist Rachel Barton), URN

Also, the start time of the show seems to be 8pm with some other band added to the bill called, Lisa's Revenge.

Stay tuned for more info....

Wayne's World...party time! Excellent!! Hopefully this venue is right next to Stan Mikita's Donuts! :lol:

Sadly no Stan Mikitas but I can highly recommend Ballydoyle and La Quinta de los Reyes on New York St. in downtown Aurora, as well as Walter Payton's Roundhouse just north of downtown on 25/Broadway.

This is one of the closest venues to my house. The End Zone and Mike & Denise's are a bit closer for me.

My wife and I want to open our own heavy metal taco cantina in one of the strip malls that have been vacant for over a year now on the corner of 56 and Farnsworth. We could stumble home from there if we had to. :kickass:

Can be a bit pricey and a bit of a wait but the food's great and some of their house brewed beers are pretty good too. They also have music or comedy acts throughout the week in the bar adjacent to the restaurant.

I've had their beers at various beer fests and Stoutfest held at Goose Island. They make some very good beers.

Amber I dont think you'll want to have a party there unless we all crash at your house, we're not going on till 12:30AM and knowing how the metal world is we're probably not going on till 1AM.

It's been a long time since I went on stage this late. Well, we'll have fun. I'm probably going to get a bunch of my buddies out. This could be the last MWC show for awhile!

I've had their beers at various beer fests and Stoutfest held at Goose Island. They make some very good beers.

Amber I dont think you'll want to have a party there unless we all crash at your house, we're not going on till 12:30AM and knowing how the metal world is we're probably not going on till 1AM.

Wait....you don't go on until "12:30AM" and you're doing a 75 minute set?
Yeah, I think we're all going to need naps.

I'll get to work on the "Oh my God! It's that one dude from Mindwarp Chamber" sleeping bags and the "Mikey Pan Flautist Cankelator" pillow.

Hey those house slippers keep those bass drums kickin ! I think i will need a nap too, not use to the long nights and playing so late to boot, wait...... boot ? Slippers ? Kick ? I'm ready to play now = )

Oh we're ready nothing that this cant handle.

product.jpg

^^^ HA HA!

Just an FYI to everyone.
My peeps and I are going to dinner at Cazadores (formerly Riley's Rockhouse. Yes...they turned it into a Mexican Restaurant) for dinner at 7pm on Saturday before the show if anyone would like to join us.

CAZADORES
110 N Lake St
Aurora, IL 60506
(630) 264-2100

After dinner, we'll go back to my house for some brews before heading over to the show.

I'm sure we'll be at Doug's long before 12:30, but just to clarify....MWC definitely goes on at 12:30am correct?

Yeah, 12:30 or maybe even closer to 1am, if we're being realistic with how these things go. I just played a show this past Saturday and we went on around 12:45am! What's up with that?!

Thanks to everyone that came out to the show last night! It was a great time! Your support means alot and makes it all worthwhile! Rock on!

:headbang: