Minethorn material for download

Tetsuo unit

Mouthpeice of Perdition
Mar 14, 2004
In relation to the industrial black metal thread, Minethorn arnt so much black metal as metal blackened and corroded by years of neglect in a harsh urban industrial enviroment

3 new tracks available for download now

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/minethorn.htm

these are only rough provisional mixes untill i get my lazy arse in gear and do the proper ones .

Nebulah said:
I like. I think the roughness is working in its favour. Good stuff.
cool thanks its what i was going for, sonic industrial grime.
the song 'Redshift' now has the proper finished version uploaded theres not much diference just some alterations in levels.

It's very, very good. Kind of Leechwoman/axis/godflesh vibe i was hoping for. My bastard computer isn't doing it justice though...it's jerking like a fucker. Any plans for a CD in the future?

Nebulah said:
It's very, very good. Kind of Leechwoman/axis/godflesh vibe i was hoping for. My bastard computer isn't doing it justice though...it's jerking like a fucker. Any plans for a CD in the future?

there are two 3 track demo cd's available, 'JunkHive Noir' and the latest 'Oracle'

We have about an albums worth of stuff recorded and being worked on and and ep's worth of off cuts getting sifted for good riffs, at the moment.
unfortunately as of yet no label to release us!

ive never heard leechwoman do you know any where i can get some mp3 off the web, i dont like using things like kazaa or soulseek as i use my pc for recording as well as web surfing and cant risk accidentaly getting it messed up

Fair enough, you used to be able to get MP3s on the Leech Woman website which doesn't seem to be up any more ... They were great too. I used to have their album threethreezero on cassette, it was very good, but i'm having some difficulty finding it on cd.

theres 2 more new tracks on soundclick now, both are work in progress and minus th ebass guitar, one is also minus any vocals at the moment