MINISTRY OF METAL - SUNDAYS 8 TO 11 PM (eastern time)

Still more bad news from WMEB. The webstream is still down. Bad combination of shoddy old radio equipment and half-retarded college students with no engineering skills.

I'm still doing a show tonight over the FM airwaves, but unless you live around Bangor, Maine, you'll be in the dark.

Here's to next week.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring good news of great joy to all. We managed to locate the webstream somewhere in cyberspace. Apparently it was playing the whole time, but going to the wrong place or something. Anyway, the sound quality is not as good, but it's better than nothing.

Here's the link. As far as I know, it only works in Firefox and Chrome (NOT Safari) and it only plays on the webpage, not in your media player of choice - http://wmeb.fm:8000/example1.mp3

That said, TOMORROW NIGHT I will be doing the show for all of you guys to celebrate at least this much of the webstream being back online.

Please send requests! The Ministry of Metal airs tomorrow evening from 8 to 11 PM Eastern time.

I'll have to download Chrome I guess then, as I'm running Safari... but still pretty awesome.

Burzum - Jeg Faller, would be absolutely DANDY to hear, if you have it!