Minneapolis show, setlist, merch

CanadianAnthraxFan

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2003
Winnipeg/Phoenix
Visit site
First off, by far the best show I have ever seen!

Setlist: (in no particular order)
Intro
What Doesn't Die
Black Dahlia
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
Antisocial
Inside Out
Only
Madhouse
N.F.L.
Nobody Knows Anything (followed by a crazy drum solo)
Metal Thrashing Mad
Bring the Noise

Merchandise
T-Shirts were 30 bucks: 3 different ones
1)WCFYA 2003 world tour shirt album cover on the front, pentagram logo on the back.
2)Spreading the disease cover on the front, Jacket with previous patches on the back (like on the album cover)
3)Flaming pentagram logo on the front, I think it was a circular flaming large pentagram on the back
Anthrax bottle opener. $8.00
Anthrax hat, pentragram logo on the front, anthrax logo on the back with NYC on the back $25.00
Autographed drum head with a Not Man sticker with the quote "I've come for you all" $15.00
No guitar picks, scott stickers or charlie's drum sticks

Impression: The mosh pit was insane, very cool! The crowd was totally into the music and was very intense. Rob seemed to stay in the background a lot or far off to the side, frankie seemed to be teasing him through the set as well. Rob is so good he should be right in the front the whole time with the other guys. The band put a lot of energy into the set and John's voice is so ferocious, I don't know how he can sing like that every night. I know I wont be able to talk for a week. Motorhead rocked as well, best money I have ever spent on a concert.

I got to talk to Rob as well. He was walking through the venue after the anthrax show. He seemed extremely nice and very cool.

Disappointments: They didn't play Room for One More or Think about an End (which was wishful thinking since they hadn't played them on tour to date) otherwise, None