MINNESOTA HEADLINING DATE!?

Lamers5150

All Life Ends
Aug 31, 2006
Minnesota
AHH!
I was at CD warehouse and saw a flyer for Into Eternity playing a headlining show on march 15th at station 4...I WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS, and apparently neither were any of my friends...fucking glad the dates there and we've got a crew of about 14 going already, can't wait to see you guys

And I really hope you play "The Modern Day"...we really want to hear that song live. haha, look foward to the show and THANK YOU!

Guess I wasn't paying attention...think it'll sell out? station 4 isn't huge, but it is Into Eternity and local bands...if I remember correctly Vader Kataklysm and Destruction Didn't even sell out station 4

well I'll be there early, apparently I know people in one of the opening bands...don't know which one, but might as well see them all....See you at the show \m/

The group of people that I have talked to and have said "hell yes I'm going" is up to 26.....You'll have a very warm welcome from Minnesota

nope... I'm in Holland so that's kinda out of my way ;)
the plan is to move to Regina... so maybe I will make it to MN in the future :p

you're not saying there is someone there that looks like me?? Poor girl! :OMG: :lol:

i was on the understanding that they only came to MN 4 times on BIO tour, the 3 i mentioned and stratovarious...i'd be really disappointed if they came with moonspell and i missed it

well, just check the source... :)

http://www.intoeternity.net/tour.php

Hate Eternal, Dying Fetus, Kataklysm, Into Eternity
03/06 - The Lab - St. Paul, MN (USA)

Minneapolis Mayhem Festival
04/24 - Minneapolis, MN (USA)

Amorphis, Into Eternity, Beyond The Embrace, Single Bullet Theory
03/12 - Ascot Room - Minneapolis, MN (USA)

Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Incantation, Into Eternity, All Shall Perish
07/01 - Ascot Room - Minneapolis, MN (USA)* Incantation, Into Eternity & Krisiun only

Hammerfall, Edguy, Into Eternity
08/22 - Fine Line Music Café - Minneapolis, MN (USA)

Stratovarius, Into Eternity
09/29 - Quest Ascot Room - Minneapolis, MN (USA)

I don't remember anymore when there were bus/van troubles (apart from on the Gigantour), I couldn't find it in our news (but that only goes back to when I started the site early 2005) nor on the internet...