MINNESOTA HEADLINING DATE!?

in all honesty that hammerfall show was by far my favorite into eternity show, they played amazingly. and the fact that troy come out in the crowd and moshed and hung out a little with me during hammerfall was pretty fucking cool too. that was his birthday show if i'm not mistaken

Thanks Marlies. It wasn't Into Eternity that had a bus issue, it was one of the other bands. I think It was the Amorphis show that I was at.

I vaguely remember about (other band's) van or bus troubles, but I can't remember which band either. I've searched in our news and with google, but I couldn't find anything. Not that it's that important, but once I try to find something I'm like a pitbull and can't stand not finding it :lol:

It was definitely Single Bullet Theory that had the trouble...I remember this very well, because i got to that show a half hour late, and right when i got there i was informed that Into Eternity had switched spots with the openers due to their problems, and they had JUST finished playing. AHHHH I was so upset over that...wow :mad:

Single bullet theory did have bus trouble at the Amorphis show. BUT!!! Hate Eternal didn't even show up when they played with Incantation and Krisiun. so they also did too.

hey just lettin' people know, if ya happen to be coming to this show tonight, come early it's a super early show. The entire show will be done by 9:30. Hope this helps someone, as I know myself and lots of people tend to show up late to shows from time to time. metalrose, also, pm me your number

That show was a blast. I know we were already yelling at the "new guys" but once again, great job!
little upset that I got psyched out for "the modern day" but amazing show none the less.
but my composition teacher is making me get off...I'll post the set list unless someone beats me to it.

m_5412e8fea50c76773ac7a10431d71a3f.jpg

Us right before watching 300 at the theatre. We took them to a private showing after hours.

and...... Tim just mailed me an update for the site, mentioning the private viewing, so I just had to put one of the pics in, hope it's ok!! I put a copyright credit in the alt function of the image (mouse over tag) and linked the image to your myspace. Hope that's ok? Lemme know if it's not or if you want it differently.

http://www.intoeternity.net/news.php

Thats fine, but the pic was taken by Nathan "The Swordlord" Block, www.myspace.com/swordlord