MISS MAY I To Perform Entire 'Monument' Album On North American Tour

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Metal juggernauts MISS MAY I have announced a full North American tour where they'll perform their landmark, critically acclaimed sophomore album, "Monument", in its entirety. Main support will be provided by THE WORD ALIVE, who will perform its album "Deceiver", along with openers AFTERLIFE and THOUSAND BELOW. Tickets go on sale on Friday, May 10 at 12:00 p.m. local at mmitwa.soundrink.com. MISS MAY I's sophomore album, "Monument" was originally released in August 2010 and proved to be a game-changing moment for a then-young, up-and-coming metal band from Troy, Ohio. The record spawned singles like "Relentless Chaos", "Masses Of A Dying Breed" and "Our Kings", among other fan favorites, garnered rave reviews from critics and ultimately catapulted the band on to the mainstage of the metal scene. Tour dates: Jul. 11 - Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge Jul. 12 - Columbus, OH @ Skully's Jul. 13 - Millvale, PA @ Mr. Smalls Jul. 14 - Detroit, MI @ The Shelter Jul. 16 - Toronto, ON @ Lee’s Place Jul. 17 - Montreal, QC @ Les Foufounes Électriques Jul. 18 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium Jul. 19 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Foundry Jul. 20 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre Jul. 21 - Baltimore, MD @ Soundstage Jul. 23 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade Jul. 24 - Tampa, FL @ The Orpheum Jul. 26 - Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live Jul. 27 - San Antonio, TX @ The Rock Box Jul. 28 - Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Bar Jul. 30 - Denver, CO @ Oriental Theater Jul. 31 - Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex Aug. 01 - Las Vegas, NV @ Vinly Aug. 02 - Pomona, CA @ Glasshouse Aug. 03 - Mesa, AZ @ Club Red
missmayiwordalivetour2019.jpeg

Continue reading...