Missing a few Nightingale albums?

But if £15 was = to $15, it would be about right for the most part. There's some places with expensive $20+ CDs here like FYE music.

Yeah, CD prices are really screwed up. A new CD is ~$25 here. :mad:

$10/CD and my record collection would explode, right now I have to prioritize and only buy those I really, really want.

See here in Canada I could probably get a DVD like Live Cannabalism for about 30 bucks. I recently bought a new copy of Master Of Puppets-Metallica and Rise Of Tyrant-Arch Enemy for under 30$ together. The average new releases here are about 17-18 bucks, and music that hasn't sold for a while can be 5 or 6 bucks. I went to the mall one day and found a Archetype-Fear Factory album for 7 dollars. It's really cool. you can get realyl cheap albums off of eBay if you're willing a tampering.

you're talking canadian dollars there?

$10/CD and my record collection would explode, right now I have to prioritize and only buy those I really, really want.

well go to shopping.theendrecords.com and indulge yourself, they ship to sweden :)

last week i bought 9 albums for 70 euros there, great stuff, no?

new winds featuring dan: 9,50 euros, delivered to your door :)

well go to shopping.theendrecords.com and indulge yourself, they ship to sweden :)

last week i bought 9 albums for 70 euros there, great stuff, no?

new winds featuring dan: 9,50 euros, delivered to your door :)

Interesting... very interesting. :)

I'll probably buy some records from them in a very near future.

Thank you for posting this topic and informing us of the prices at The End. I ordered both The Breathing Shadow and The Closing Chronicles from there and they arrived yesterday, although I didn't have time to listen then. Today; I listened to the entire Nightingale discography from beginning to end, back-to-back and uninterrupted ("Trust" is just finishing up now). 5½ hours well spent, I think! :headbang:

As for CD prices, it seems ridiculous how cheap they are in the US compared to everywhere else. I'd expect to pay triple the cost here in the UK, and maybe even double that for an imported album. It's ludicrous. But thankfully The End comes to the rescue there!

Thank you for posting this topic and informing us of the prices at The End. I ordered both The Breathing Shadow and The Closing Chronicles from there and they arrived yesterday, although I didn't have time to listen then. Today; I listened to the entire Nightingale discography from beginning to end, back-to-back and uninterrupted ("Trust" is just finishing up now). 5½ hours well spent, I think! :headbang:

As for CD prices, it seems ridiculous how cheap they are in the US compared to everywhere else. I'd expect to pay triple the cost here in the UK, and maybe even double that for an imported album. It's ludicrous. But thankfully The End comes to the rescue there!

No problem! Glad you took advantage of the deal!