Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
Alright, who here took it...:headbang:

Semi load of beer vanishes

The Associated Press
Published February 24, 2006, 1:14 PM CST

WEST BEND, Wis. -- The thieves could be having one heck of a beer bash. That's unless the law catches up with them.

A semi trailer loaded with Miller beer has disappeared from a trucking company in Washington County.

A load with nearly two-thousand cans and bottles of Genuine Draft, MGD and Miller Lite worth more than $25,000 has vanished from Millis Transfer in Richfield.

The beer was dropped off February 17th for delivery to a beer distributor in Menomonee Falls. During an inventory check later that day, the trailer was discovered missing.

The company spent the next few days determining whether one of their drivers had picked up the wrong load. But, that wasn't the case, so the company called the sheriff's department.

The trailer was found earlier this week at an Oak Creek trucking firm -- minus the beer.

Who wants an MGD?
tr.gif

Whoever took it should be easy to find - just look for the guy who's been standing at the urinal for two hours, pissing like Niagra Falls.

ah you cant expect america to have decent beers, they only been at it a couple o hundred years..........a lot of the euro ones have been around way longer than white dudes have even been in america.........

remington69 said:
Just go to the nearest state college campus.

True. But if I was to sell american brands to swedish students I´d have to make sure they are already drunk when we do the deal. Otherwise they´d notice! :tickled:

If I offendend anyone, 90% of all beer from Sweden sucks too.

lokey said:
ah you cant expect america to have decent beers, they only been at it a couple o hundred years..........a lot of the euro ones have been around way longer than white dudes have even been in america.........
Oh really? You're from London, where there is a ton of great ales, but most beer-drinking Brits drink...Anheuser-Busch/Miller/Coors swill. Real ale was practically dead by the time CAMRA came around 35 years ago. Sure, Germany has been making beer since the dawn of time, but many of their traditional styles aren't even made anymore, or very little, or are considered "specialty" beers. I think you'll be hard-pressed to find greater variety in beer styles than in the U.S. They just aren't made by ButWhySir, Swiller, or Poors. Most of my favorite beers in the world are made in the U.S.

And yes, the Czechs do make the best pilsners on the planet, but that is ALL they fucking make. A wonderful ale from Young's or Fuller's from cask? NOT BEER. A robust and smooth Oatmeal Stout? NOT BEER. A tangy lambic? NOT BEER. So, in my experience, the Old World brewers make great beer, only one style (which was introduced in the 1860s...why not a beer style made before that?), and the most conservative, closed-minded beer drinkers I've ever encountered. I do miss the Stammtisch pub culture, though. And good beer just about anywhere for a CHEAP PRICE.

Carry on.