Now I'm not one to point fingers, but...

Guys, as much as I hate American beer and want to agree with you...any and all of us can still get just as shitfaced off of it as any other beer.

I'd still gladly drink it for free...lol

Exsequor said:
Guys, as much as I hate American beer and want to agree with you...any and all of us can still get just as shitfaced off of it as any other beer.

Yeah, and I could also pick up a drunk anorexic faux-Goth high school sophomore at a beach bonfire party and boink her all night. But the question to both these things is, am I really that desperate?

EDIT: okay, so drinking Miller is neither illegal (well, no more than drinking any other alcohol would be for me) nor a grotesque ethical failing in taking advantage of an inexperienced and foolish minor. But from a purely amoral, selfish standpoint, it's similar.

St Paddy's is gonna be ACE.

I'm in Glasgow for the morning and Dublin for the evening. Guinness...fresh and creamy right from the factory! <3!!!

Dead_Lioness said:
pfffff............ Miller beer...

what a bunch of losers.

My sentiments exactly. Wisconsin has much better beer than that.

Final_Product said:
St Paddy's is gonna be ACE.

I'm in Glasgow for the morning and Dublin for the evening. Guinness...fresh and creamy right from the factory! <3!!!

Oooh! Irish stout is a tough one, but i like it.

I'm glad there's a difference between bottled piss -i don't like pilsner :yuk: -
and beer. Therefor, I brew my own beer. This is my 2nd brew:

bier3.jpg

Name: Flow
Sort: Belgian Special
Taste:light bitter, citrus aromatic, due to hop, active yeast and orange skin.
9% alc :Smokedev:

Dead_Lioness said:
Iris.......... geweldig mijn zus!
lekker......................... mmm mmm mm
I'm so coming to your place next time in the NL. :cool:

Een zus is altijd welkom :cool:
Then you can try our Flow and XXX- Avenger (een triple abdij bier).
All of our visitors get to drink our own brews, so you're warned.

A6397D-lg.jpg

Miller aint that bad. High Life is pretty good. And $13 for a 30-pack? How can one complain? And just remember. No matter what your drinking, it is still better than Beast (Milwakue's Best)

NightChild37 said:
Miller aint that bad. High Life is pretty good. And $13 for a 30-pack? How can one complain? And just remember. No matter what your drinking, it is still better than Beast (Milwakue's Best)
CHEAP COST = CHEAP MANUFACTURING

CHEAP MANUFACTURING = CRAP (ACCORDING TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY DRINK BEER)

Vincent J. said:
oeh, jij praat nederlands?:oops:

Karen spreekt een aardig woordje nederlands..
En ik nog veel beter! :tickled:
Maar hollandse haring telt zeker niet,hmm?

Hollandse%20Nieuwe-Rechts.gif

:p

and what'd those guys make off with in london, 72 million? too bad this wasn't a good beer or this would have topped that.