MissionFest 2007!

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
Dear Friends we would like to invite all of you to "MissionFest" which is fundraiser to help raise money for a missions work in Kenya, East Africa.

The Event is taking place on June 16th, In Peoria IL, at the Festival Of Lights Building .
The event will run from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central time. Admission price will be $5.00. Currently we have several local bands that will be playing this event and are working on contacting a few larger bands to bring it.

It’s basically an all day concert . There will for sure be a 50/50 cash drawing and we are trying to come up with some more things to give away. Over all it’s going to be a great time for a great cause.
Also, we still have several slots open for bands. So if you know of any that would like to play or if any of you would care to help at it feel free to let me know. This is a list of the currrent bands that will be attending. Bands: Free Fall, Seventh Overture, Strange Land, & Sacred Dawn,
If your in a band or know what that is currently interested in playing send an to Jeremy@eternity-x.com or write us on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/missionfest2007 .

Here's a letter written by Terry (Eternity X Bass Player) in regards to the event"

Dear Friends,
My name is Terry. For the past two years I have been doing mission work Kenya, East Africa with a team from RockChurch (www.rockchurchonline.com). We built a church/conference center in the village of Bamba. We also fed the entire village, worked in ministry, as well as medical and eye clinics for the people of the African bush. Our team worked closely with Doctor Patrick Kuria, a Kenyan optometrist, to deliver thousands of pairs of glasses from the USA and match them to each of the Kenyans according to prescription. On these trips I have witnessed many miracles and made some new friends. My heart really went out to these people. This coming September I am scheduled to go back to help continue the work on what we built, and to continue with more feeding, teaching, medical and eye clinics. We are also expanding this year to do work in Tanzania, and I am very excited to see what plans God has for the future there. Of course all of this is a very expensive project to complete. It takes a substantial amount of money to make a project like this work. In order to pay for the plane tickets, food, lodging and expenses for the duration of my mission, it is going to cost approximately $8,000. So this even't has been put together to help cover some of these great costs. Thanks!