Mix feedback! :)

Snare sounds weird. And the left guitar is quieter than the right. Also sounds like your overheads are clipping. Lots of pumping from the low end on the kick. Bass guitar needs brought up a notch or so.

/overly critical.

Hey metalfanat1c

Thanks a lot for the feedback mate,the overheads are not clipping,i heavily compressed it for the "whooopah" sound,plus about the kick,should I pump the low ends or you mean that I have pumped it up too much??

The guitars seemed alright here hehe,and also about the snare, I compressed it more,what do you think I should do more?

One more help,can you suggest me some good Reverb plugins,I think I need a good vst reverb plugin,I've been using the Nuendo stock for now hah and depending on the presets!

Cheers!

me wantz more feedback!
Rush people rush! :headbang:

I say drop the volume of the kick a little bit. 1.5db maybe?

If you compressed the shit out of the snare as you say, bleed could be the reason for the weird snare sound. In that case, I'd strongly consider sample replacing it.

I don't tend to use reverb plugins unless I absolutely have to, so I have no clue on that. I use ReaVerbate. :lol:

Bring up the mids on both guitars. 700hz range, as an educated guess. Play around with the center of the mid boost and decide what sounds best for you. I'd bring them up a little more on the left side than the right, as the left guitar is having a little trouble cutting through.

lol whatever that was with the vocals when they first came in.... that was awesome. lol, I take it back. The next vocal line came in. I've decided they are all awesome. Toms are like clipping like mad?