Mix/Master With good quality for 30$ per song,

Adam_V

Feb 10, 2015
I am Adam Valentine , music producer since 2015.

I started mixing at SAE London , learning skills from everywhere and constantly experimenting. I came to the point where I can produce bands' music and making them proud of their songs.

I don't try to reproduce the sound of every release out there, I prefer to bring my own touch and feel, working on the tracks until it rings perfect.

I'm used to modern mixing techniques :
I can mix your real drum stems as well as programming them and making it sound professionnal and tight ; simply send me a MIDI track from Guitar Pro or another software.
I can get you heavy distortion and beautiful guitar leads from the simple raw clean signal ; everything is better with DI tracks.
I can give you catchy electronic sound and deep atmospheres by using synth softwares on your MIDI tracks ; etc...

I take 30 dollars per song, or 150 for an EP (five songs)... Price can be discussed regarding the number of songs you want me to mix and master. Reamping is included in the price.

Feel free to inbox me on this page, I'll get to you as soon as possible to talk about your project !

This is an example off my quality sounds,

and Quality Originale on Dropbox :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59117517/FInal_mix_with_master.wav

Last edited by a moderator: