mix near completion please listen and give me your opinion good or bad

Pretty cool. Guitars sound scratchy to my ears. You quad tracked this right? I'd bring one of the pairs down about 3db to give it a little more clarity and because you can really hear the doubling as it is. "Drums" and bass sound cool. :D

Pretty cool. Guitars sound scratchy to my ears. You quad tracked this right? I'd bring one of the pairs down about 3db to give it a little more clarity and because you can really hear the doubling as it is. "Drums" and bass sound cool. :D

thank you. I am so burnt out on this...... would be alot easier if this wasnt my band, over analyzing everything 10 fold what i would on way bigger projects... just need more time to work on it now

Agreed on the scratchy guitars. They sound sorta nasally, like you boosted something between 1.5-3KHz a little too much? Maybe it's just the amp?

thank you. I am so burnt out on this...... would be alot easier if this wasnt my band, over analyzing everything 10 fold what i would on way bigger projects... just need more time to work on it now

Been there. Just step away for a day or two to get some perspective on it. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get it where you need it. :)

Been there. Just step away for a day or two to get some perspective on it. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get it where you need it. :)

i here ya there i took a few days off on it to get it to this point... pleasure of working on your own projects i guess....this projects been all kinds of rushed from the start due to so many other projects for clients. its hard to get time to work on it the right way, not an hour at a time one day a week...

i updated the mix guitars should be alot better now!!!!