Mixed Drinks thread. For all the folks who like a mojito with their metal.

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I'm feeling froggy, so throw out some concoctions you came up with one summer night under moon.

We tried Pomegranate w/ Vodka last week which garnered an underwhelming reception.

Going to pick up some Vodka in dos horas, suggestions for a mixture?

I drink vodka (Svedka, preferably) with Orange Hi-C. Most people cringe when I tell them, but it is actually quite good. Either that or Gatorade. It seems to help keep the heebie-jeebies away the next day, regardless of how much you drink. :kickass:

the "canadian canadian" that my friend brian made for us once. some kinda canadian whiskey (don't remember which) mixed with canada dry ginger ale, on the rocks. good stuff :headbang:

Stoli Orange on the rocks FTW ... tastes smooth like a mixed drink ... but its not ... and FUCKS YOU UP.

Also try to find this Polish Vodka named Zubrowka (its a bisson grass vodka) ... and mix it with Apple Juice ... thank me later

its friday night, you're young and you live in LA ... no sleep ... think of all the Senegalese kids that would like to be in your shoes and cruise the Strip

Mike was telling me how he mixed Rum with Gatorade 2 weeks ago, total shit he claims.

rose2.jpg

Tried Vodka + powdered gatorade many years ago. It did not end well.

Much later was persuaded to try Lemon Lime gatorade + vodka due to it allegedly being "the perfect blend of the two." It took some convincing due to my previous confrontation, but it turned out being delicious, much to my chagrin.

Sir Zod actually got me into red bull + grey goose. the idea sounded disgusting to me, but upon getting handed a free drink, I stood corrected.\\

Other than that, I'm a boring college student who doesn't have the time or money for fancy mixed drinks.

Vodka and I apparently don't get along... I may have to switch to rum or scotch. I'm interested in scotches anyway, so...

I once mixed a shot of every alcohol that was in the house into one cup, threw some margarita mix and some ice in a blender, and blended it all...

It actually wasn't too bad.

For the past few months though, nothing but beer.

Tonight, Sam Adams Summer Ale.