Mixing & Mastering RATES

($100 MIXING & MASTERING of RAW/STEMS THIS MONTH ONLY)

Mixing: Per song Rate $120
EP Package (3 - 6 Songs) Rate per song: $110
Album Package (7 - 12 Songs) : $90

Mastering: Per song Rate $100
EP Package (3 - 6 Songs) Rate per song: $90
Album Package (7 - 12 Songs) : Rate per song: $70

Packages can be combined to best meet your requirements.
Sample songs and videos are on Page 5.

Mixing: Per song Rate $35
EP Package (3 - 7 Songs) Rate per song: $30
Album Package (8 - 14 Songs) : $190

Mastering: Per song Rate $35
EP Package (3 - 7 Songs) Rate per song: $30
Album Package (8 - 14 Songs) : $190

Mixing and Mastering: Per song Rate $60
EP Package (3 - 7 Songs) Rate per song: $50
Album Package (8 - 14 Songs) : $350

Oh for fuck's sakes already. Mind sharing details about how you handle your taxes?

And have you noticed it's more expensive to hire you to mix 7 songs ($210) than 14 songs ($190)?

there is a hole in the math somewhere
MichaelJacksonThrillerPopcorn.gif

Oh for fuck's sakes already. Mind sharing details about how you handle your taxes?

And have you noticed it's more expensive to hire you to mix 7 songs ($210) than 14 songs ($190)?

Yup im fully aware of the cost differences. I get enough work locally to keep my doors open, these rates are for me to get more international exposure and are exclusively for Ultimate Metal Forum users :)

I thoroughly enjoy grunt work like editing guitars and tightening up performances, it helps me with my OCD ;p so these rates are me giving back to the forum and its users that have helped me over the years.

Ill obviously increase the price if demand gets mad, so first come first serve. ;)

It is indeed a simple concept, but you still managed to get it completely wrong - the cost per song should drop for bigger projects, not the cost of the project itself (e.g. 5 songs at $50/song = $250, 10 songs at $40/song = $400)

It is indeed a simple concept, but you still managed to get it completely wrong - the cost per song should drop for bigger projects, not the cost of the project itself (e.g. 5 songs at $50/song = $250, 10 songs at $40/song = $400)

I dont know why you complaining, my album price drops are massive in comparison to per song. So i didnt get it wrong. Besides, its my work and i can offer what i want, if i go your way it'll make the album fee more expensive :confused: so im not sure what you saying! Unless your implying the my album fee is to cheap in comparison?

I dont know why you complaining, mine album price drops are massive in comparison to per song. So i didnt get it wrong. Besides, its my work and i can offer what i want, if i go your way it'll make the album fee more expensive :confused: so im not sure what you saying! Unless your implying the my album fee is to cheap in comparison?

Seriously. Imagine going to a candy shop. You buy a bag of candy for five dollars. With your reasoning, two bags would cost a total of $4.5. See?

That's nowhere near the biggest problem with your pricing, though.

Seriously. Imagine going to a candy shop. You buy a bag of candy for five dollars. With your reasoning, two bags would cost a total of $4.5. See?

That's nowhere near the biggest problem with your pricing, though.

Thats the point, get more work and bigger projects to do, hence 'Exposure'
But seeing as im fighting my way through my own thread, ill increase those prices to please you Jarkko. I never thought the day would come when i got told to make something more expensive :loco:

People will often question your legitimacy if your prices are below a certain standard sometimes too, just something to bear in mind. I had a 'special offer' on a while back, to try and dig myself out a of a lull. Backfired. I got less business than I did before.

People will often question your legitimacy if your prices are below a certain standard sometimes too, just something to bear in mind. I had a 'special offer' on a while back, to try and dig myself out a of a lull. Backfired. I got less business than I did before.

True that man, well proof is in the pudding as they say. Even if its just the grunt work ie Guitar editing. I'm game and love the work. Well my studio is always booked and i have clients cued so i cant be half bad. I'm a work horse too, currently busy with 4 bands in my studio, stretched over the whole of last year though. That being said, I'm a perfectionist, and time and attention to detail is no stress to me.

So my rates are there for those who need a decent job for a good price.
Sure im whoring my services for that price, but i love my job.