Mixpod help, or alternative?

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
So I figured I would do one of those Player thingies to play my recent works in my studio's homepage, and I saw Ermin uses mixpod and I'd heard it before a lot of times so I thought let's just go with mixpod. But it seems I can't upload songs to it? I can only search between a database of "Known" songs to put into my playlist?

So if anyone knows, how can I upload my own songs to it? If not possible, then I have 2 more questions:

1- How does Ermin do it?

2- What other alternative can I use? It's really simple, I just want a flash player to play a few songs in my website.

Thanks in advance! :kickass:

Nothing.

"* WHEN YOU BUY THIS FLASH MUSIC PLAYER, THE PREMIUMBEAT LINK IS REMOVED"

Check out my site in the signature for an example of a free player.

The only thing you can do on mixpod now is link a URL to your playlist... you can't upload mp3's of your own songs to mixpod directly. Best thing to do is upload your .mp3 to something like dropbox and then link that direct URL into your mixpod playlist.

Get a Soundcloud account. Better layout and it doesn't blast music first thing you do when you load the website. Just make a playlist- you can mess with the dimensions and color really easily.

All of these are customisable with the flash player I proposed and as far as I know Soundcloud is still limited to 128kbps which sucks.