MND Limited Edition

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
We are down to the last few copies of the limited edition version of Magic Never Dies at the PQ shop. Majestic Rock have sold out of this edition now and a "regular" version of the album will be replacing it shortly....so if you wanna grab the DVD time is running out!:eek:

Well, I may have to pick a copy of the regular version up as well:D

It's nice to have every version of an album.

Oh, for the record I'm not mad or anything but I collect every possible disc of both Sonata Arctica and Power Quest. I don't do that with every band:loco: :D

If I could afford it I would. I had to spend $28 on the japanese release.

Well worth it IMO. "The Longest Night" is one of my all time favorite songs, and it finishes the album off perfectly.

Well funnily enough I swear I saw the limited edition one in HMV down here...but when I came back from my holiday they had no record of it whatsoever :erk:
Trying to get my local indie store into gear (think I ranted bout this all in the other thread)...circumstances are a bit wierd on this end, haha, having to do all these silly chasing arounds. Hopefully they'll pull through in time...

Symphony said:
I think it worked out at 2000 copies with the DVD + Digipack Alex. As usual, we seem to have suffered from less than perfect distribution eh?

If it was 2000 copies worldwide, then it's no wonder Sweden only got around 10 or something, so I should count myself lucky! :headbang: