Majestic Rock Press statement

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
MAJESTIC ROCK REVEAL POWER QUEST'S MAGIC:
Power Quest
return to the scene with the follow-up release to their highly acclaimed sophomore album Neverworld. Again recorded at Thin Ice Studios with Threshold guitarist Karl Groom in the hot seat, Magic Never Dies is the band's strongest release to date and is destined to see them rightly proclaimed as the world's premier melodic power metal act.
Track Listing: Find my Heaven . Galaxies Unknown . Hold on to Love . Diamond Sky . The Message . Soulfire . Children of the Dream . Another World . Strike Force . Magic Never Dies.
The album comes as a Limited Edition 2 Disc set with bonus 'Making Of 'Magic Never Dies' DVD. Available June 6 through Majestic Rock Records.

(taken from melodicrock.com)

Symphony said:
Magic Never Dies is the band's strongest release to date and is destined to see them rightly proclaimed as the world's premier melodic power metal act.

"World's. Premier. Melodic. Power. Metal. Act."

Go Power Quest! Go Power Quest! It's your birthday! Go Power Quest!

Mmm "Limited Edition...." I gotta get me one o'these.

What's that dvd like? Is it as funny as that tour bus video? :tickled:

On the subject of PQFC, I did just send my money via CC.now. It's nice to get a signed copy in the post, not as good as getting the band to sign it aft6er a gig at the underworld thou. :D

05-04-2005 | POWER QUEST TRACK LISTING CONFIRMED AND SAMPLE UP FOR DOWNLOAD!!

Everybody`s favourite multi-national melodic power rockers POWER QUEST have confirmed the track listing for their forthcoming opus `MAGIC NEVER DIES`.

The full track listing for the album is as follows:

1. Find my Heaven
2. Galaxies Unknown
3. Hold on to Love
4. Diamond Sky
5. The Message
6. Soulfire
7. Children of the Dream
8. Another World
9. Strike Force
10. Magic Never Dies

You can hear a sample of the track `Find My Heaven` at the following location:
http://www.power-quest.co.uk/downloads/findmyheaven.mp3

Trust us, this album rocks! Scheduled for release in Europe on June 6th, there will be a limited edition DVD digi-pack version for the initial pressing...so grab it while you can!