Artist - POWER QUEST
MAGIC NEVER DIES - LIMITED EDITION 2 DISC SET - MAJCDSP063
Released 18-07-2005

Price: £11.99
Barcode:

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Widely regarded as the pick of the European melodic power metal litter, POWER QUEST return with their third album ‘Magic Never Dies’. Available for a very limited time as a 2 disc dig-pack with a ‘Making Of The Album…’ PAL Region 0 DVD and expanded artwork.

‘Magic Never Dies’ is a glorious evocation of all things epic and melodic, with the vocals soaring and the music pounding. Not as pompous as Rhapsody or as frantic in their approach as Dragonforce, POWER QUEST are the power metal act with all the tunes….as this album graphically demonstrates!

1. Ascension (Intro)
spacer.gif
2. Find My Heaven3. Galaxies Unknown
spacer.gif
4..Hold On To Love5. Diamond Sky
spacer.gif
6. The Message7. Soulfire
spacer.gif
8. Children Of The Dream9. Strike Force
spacer.gif
10. Another World11. Magic Never Dies
spacer.gif
Disc 2:
spacer.gif
Region 0 PAL `Making Of The Album` DVD
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
QUOTE : “…Power Quest are not only the best band in the UK at the moment but could knock just about any of Europe’s so called heavyweights off their thrones with considerable ease... Album of the year then? I think you should have worked that out by now.” Power Metal UK

“…Power Quest show they can and are willing to make more progress with each and every album… much more consistency can be found in the song writing department. Nevertheless, it’s still the 80s influenced hard rock tunes that are the ear-catchers of this album: “Hold On To Love”, “Children Of The Dream” and the simply fantastic “Strike Force”. Add to that an overall very good sound and the quite amazing cover artwork and you won’t be surprised to hear that I must recommend this album to all those with an ear for catchy tunes” Rock Report, Belgium 4.5/6

“…if you like the style, you`ll be head over heels over this. Tracks like “Find my Heaven”, “Hold on to love”, “Diamond Sky” the sensational “The message”, “Strike Force” and the title track, both show musical competency, and sound fairly good within the boundaries of the given style. The album is diverse and inspired enough. It will definitely appeal to a certain musical audience. If you dig the style, this is just what the doctor ordered.” Metal Invader 4/6

“…With "Magic Never Dies", Power Quest did not revolutionize anything. A very good production should be noted nevertheless. Musically, it is more than acceptable and this group will make the happiness of several of their fans. …during the grey days, question of putting some sunbeams in the life, this "Magic Never Dies" will be a very good remedy” Metal Universe 8.4 /10

“The great melody of the band is particularly evident on the melancholy ballad ‘The Message’, where the vocalist shows that, aside from a fantastic range, he has remarkable passion in his voice. The production throughout is of the optimum level and fully compliments the compositions and ability of the band. In conclusion, I can highly recommend ‘Magic Never Dies’ to lovers of the genre” Power Metal Italy 7.5/10

"One of my personal favourite new bands of the past few years return with album number three. Power Quest, if you have never heard anything by them play classic power metal but with a healthy dose of progressive music and even AOR at times. . Key for the band will be breaking out of the power metal niche and gaining a wider metal/rock audience and they may just do that with this release.” Jason Ritchie – Get Ready To Rock 4.5 / 5