Majestic Rock

K.Imai

Wizards' Hymn member
Jun 30, 2006
TOKYO
wizards-hymn.com
Hi, I'm Ken Imai from Wizards'Hymn, a Japanese Melodic metal band.
We've made a deal with Majestic Rock and we're very proud of this because we could be the label mate with Power Quest which is one of my most favorite band in the world.:worship:
I hope we can play gigs on the same stage with PQ:lol:

I totally agree. I love Japan, the culture, the people (the women are gorgeous)

Yeah, I would recommend Wizard's Hymn to everyone. I reviewed 2 demo CD's for power metal UK and the full length album is something I've been looking forward to for a while!

This is great news. Yes, indeed you should come to England and grace the same stage as Power Quest. That would be one hell of a gig.

K.Imai said:
Hi, I'm Ken Imai from Wizards'Hymn, a Japanese Melodic metal band.
We've made a deal with Majestic Rock and we're very proud of this because we could be the label mate with Power Quest which is one of my most favorite band in the world.:worship:
I hope we can play gigs on the same stage with PQ:lol:

Hi Ken!

Welcome to the board dude! Congratulations on the deal with Majestic Rock too...I guess you have been working with Geoff right? It would be great to play some shows together that's for sure.....let's see what Majestic can do!:headbang:

Symphony said:
Hi Ken!

Welcome to the board dude! Congratulations on the deal with Majestic Rock too...I guess you have been working with Geoff right? It would be great to play some shows together that's for sure.....let's see what Majestic can do!:headbang:
yep!!
Geoff made WH debut. I'm very glad that he likes our music, especially because he ususally doesn't like female vocal.
Anyway, thank you guys!!
Majestic Rock rules!!:headbang: hehehe