Majestic Rock News

Hmmm...while the DVD sounds tempting I'm really not a big fan of the whole "remastered" malarky...I can never tell the difference and anyway, I fell in love with the original sound I don't want it changed or 'improved'!

I'll keep an open mind though. What prompted this?

We wont be tinkering with the sound too much, so don't worry on that score. As Tonberry said, WOF is long sold out and we have the chance to get it out again so fans across the US and Australia will be able to get hold of it as well as nearer to home. We are currently raiding the archives for material for the second disc, with the possibility of including the original PQ demo amongst other things

Sounds good. I can remember I was lucky with my copy of WoF...I kept meaning to get it for years...finally got round to getting it first thing at PPUK...where the last 4 copies were up for sale!!

02-11-2006 | LIGHTSPEED ARE GO!!

Toronto, Canada`s LIGHTSPEED belatedly release their third album `Waves` internationally through Majestic Rock Records on November 13th.

The original release date was unavoidably pushed back due to art work issues but, with these issues resolved, LIGHTSPEED`s hybrid brand of classic North American pomp rock will be readily available in a store near you soon. Track listing for `Waves` is as follows:

1. Peak Fires
2. Things To Come
3. Young At Heart
4-7 Waves Of Emotion
a. Waves
b. Breathe Away
c. One Last Time
d. Innocence Of Life
8. Bridges
9. Let Me In
10. Razor`s Edge
11. Fly Away

For lovers of Classic Styx, Zon, Roadmaster and the like, this band is essential listening. The pomp revival begins here! Form an orderly queue...

24-10-2006 | ANARION ANNOUNCE NEW GUITARIST!

Australian heavy metallers ANARION have announced the addition of guitarist Scott Griffith to the group`s ranks. He replaces Steve Stergiadis, who left the band last spring due to "irreconcilable musical and personal differences."

Welcome to the family,Scott!

For more information, visit www.anarion.com.au.

http://www.anarion.com.au.

For news archive, click here