Mob Rules ?

They are a decent band who just always seem to fly under the radar. They just aren't exceptional in any one area, so that hurts them when it comes to standing out above the competition. Still though, I think they are definately Prog Power worthy.

Britt

Mob Rules is an anomaly for me. While I really enjoy listening to their albums once they're spinning in the tray, it is seldom that I actually feel compelled to pull them off the shelf and put them in the tray. Just this past weekend I put in Ethnolution A.D. for the first time in a couple months. At first I was just going to play a couple songs, but it was so enjoyable that I spun the whole disc. Such awesome production and songwriting. This band should get more play time, not only from metal fans in general, but from myself.

Think I'll put in Among the Gods right now...:headbang:

Agreed TSOutcast! Im the same way....I have no idea why Im not spinning these guys more often.

They started out a really mediocre band IMO but the last 2 releases have been really fucking good.

I think I need to spend a lil quality time this weekend with the newer 2 discs!

Agreed TSOutcast! Im the same way....I have no idea why Im not spinning these guys more often.

They started out a really mediocre band IMO but the last 2 releases have been really fucking good.

I think I need to spend a lil quality time this weekend with the newer 2 discs!

Great band; would love to see them!