Modern rock

no... most modern rock bands try to appeal to girls more and i dont wanna go to a concert and see 4 naked dudes walk around singing about how there girlfriends dumped them....

MTLHEAD_789 said:
no... most modern rock bands try to appeal to girls more and i dont wanna go to a concert and see 4 naked dudes walk around singing about how there girlfriends dumped them....

And most of the time, they dumped the girl because they probably thought they were too good for her just because they are in a band!

Southern Man I Am said:
I like Shinedown pretty good, 3 Doors Down has a few good songs and Nickelback isn't that bad either.

Shine down: decent
3 doors down: :puke:
Nickelback: :puke:

But...:Breaking benjamin, Chevelle, Coheed & Cambria, and Taproot...those are pretty good for modern rock

No really into any modern rock. I dont mind wolfmother, Franz Ferdinand and The White Stripes, thats about it really - although i would never buy any of their albums or go to any of their shows

By Modern rock... do you mean "New" New-Wave?
If so... then NO.
But there are a couple of Current Rock and Metal bands that are pretty cool.

dredg is excellent.

I also like Shinedown, and many other bands. I refuse to be a moron and discount an entire genre of music based on the few bands which are popular and not so great.