Mokena IL show

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Anyone at the show?
It was my first time seeing Katatonia (having missed out on BWBK a couple years back).
I personally thought it was an amazing performance.

Unfortunately, there were some sound problems, esp with the vocals, throughout the set.

I thought the set list was great.
Of course, everyone can name dozens of other songs they would have liked to have heard as well, but all bands are limited to their time slot.

The crowd reaction was stellar. I hope for a headlining tour of the US sometime soon!

I was there and I loved every minute of it. The vocals were very good, the only problem was something wrong with the mic cable at the end which make it crackly, but it wasn't Jonas' fault.

Jasonic said:
Yeah, the vocal problems were not Jonas' fault.
They kept going in and out.

it was only during the second to last song.......jonas nailed that shit....it was soooo good......I have a few short videos......as proof of his abilities......so all you naysayers can just calm your hearts and know that he is over his cold and doing well.......oh....and by the way.....swedish colds absolutely suck.....Daniel is apparently the one who infected everyone "myself included"......

Loved the show, Katatonia were very cool and played a great set, technical difficulties aside. They were fun and nice to hang out with and talk to, I hope the tour keeps getting better for those guys as it goes along.