ND Show June 25 in Wheaton, IL

Danimal

Inner Beast
Apr 29, 2005
Chicago
www.edensfall.com
Hey Guys!

This is Dan from Eden's Fall. I just found out that Novermbers Doom is playing a show in Wheaton, IL on June 25th. It is at the Wheaton Grand Theater. This is about 10 minutes from my house and I had NO IDEA that they would even considering booking a METAL show there. I was just wondering how this show came about, if there will be any more like it and if we could play there sometime with you guys (hint hint)....

Here are the details:

Saturday June 25th
Wheaton Grand Theater
123 N. Hale, Wheaton, IL
(630) 221-0667
www.wheatongrand.net

This ALL AGES show starts promptly at 3:00 PM and the metal flows all night long! Get there early and check out this great lineup of bands!

Novembers Doom
Twelfth Gate
Disinter
Withering Soul
Empyrean Sky
Fallen Empire
Luminary
Cardiac Arrest
Clad in Darkness
Angelfire

SOUND LIKE AN AWESOME SHOW! SEE YA THERE!!!

Haha, we'll keep them prisoner! "Noone is going anywhere until the last note, damn it! NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!" LOL I think that'd work pretty well don't you? ;)

Sometimes playing in the final slot is okay, but y'know the honest truth is that whether anyone wants to admit it or not, noone ever wants to play in the so called "headlining" slot because they know that it's not such a good slot, unless you're pretty confident that you are a band that has a good draw in that area.

There's some cool bands on the bill. I just know that we're going to be going on at all hours of the night, and unless you're a "strong draw", it's hard to keep people around that late and that long after hearing hours and hours of heavy music. I'm looking forward to seeing bands like Clad in Darkness and Emypean Sky amongst others as well though.
Where exactly is Wheaton and how far is it from downtown Chicago?

> Where exactly is Wheaton and how far is it from downtown Chicago?

Wheaton is directly West of the City (about 30 miles). Its about 5 miles further West than I-355. The downtoen section (where the show is) is North or Roosevelt Road (38) near the railroad tracks.

Kings of shit... This certainly doesn't sound like it wa supposed to. hahaha. This was not for the previous bands being shit, meaning we're headlining and compared to some of these bands on the bill, we're going to come off like shit...... Nevermind. Joke got away from me.

ShadowLioness said:
Oh I know where Wheaton is. I've got a friend that lives there now. This show sounds AWESOME and you guys should be PROUD to headline it. I will most definitely try to make it there.

Christ I just realized this place is like WALKING distance from where my friend lives...I smell a night of debauchery. Kick ASS.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Sometimes playing in the final slot is okay, but y'know the honest truth is that whether anyone wants to admit it or not, noone ever wants to play in the so called "headlining" slot because they know that it's not such a good slot, unless you're pretty confident that you are a band that has a good draw in that area.

Well I'd say you guys don't have to worry about this show then!

If not atleast you don't have it as bad as us! But I doubt that though, everyone is going to be there to see you guys.

But in general the opening and closing slots are usually the worst. You want to be in the middle of the order. Too early no ones there, too late no ones there either.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
There's some cool bands on the bill. I just know that we're going to be going on at all hours of the night, and unless you're a "strong draw", it's hard to keep people around that late and that long after hearing hours and hours of heavy music. I'm looking forward to seeing bands like Clad in Darkness and Emypean Sky amongst others as well though.
Where exactly is Wheaton and how far is it from downtown Chicago?

I hope we don't disappoint. I'll have to tell our bassist not to sing Trogdor :Spin: :ill:

Novembers Paul said:
Kings of shit... This certainly doesn't sound like it wa supposed to. hahaha. This was not for the previous bands being shit, meaning we're headlining and compared to some of these bands on the bill, we're going to come off like shit...... Nevermind. Joke got away from me.

Only to the metalcore kids, because they want to hear breakdowns, and see shaggy hair and hoodies. :yell: Heh.