Your live ND Experiences

all the women in FID are hot, plus japanese, which is a definate turnon.

4.jpg

1. November 2006 : Headline show : 60' - Plato - Helmond - NL together with Thurisaz, Saturnus and Agalloch
2. November 2007 : Headline show : 75' - Biebob - Vosselaar - Belgium DVD Recording - with Thurisaz and Ajattara
3. July 2008 : 40' Biebob - Vosselaar - Belgium - Together with Draconian - Thurisaz and Nightingale (Headliner)
4. July 2008 : 40' Biebob - Vosselaar - Belgium - Together with Draconian - Thurisaz and Nightingale (Headliner)

damnit oeyenyo, you beat me with one show difference :p

Somethings wrong here Menno..you were also at the show at De Kade,right?

Me..
Plato - Helmond: ND,Agalloch,Saturnus and Thurisaz
Biebob - Belgium DVD Rec..ND,Ajattara and Thurisaz
Het Kasteel - Alphen a/d Rijn..see above
De Kade - My hometown Zaandam..ND,Draconian and Thurisaz
Dynamo - Eindhoven..ND,Forbidden and another band I forgot the name of..

I guess that's it.. :)

I am bad with dates, but I saw them in 03 I think in Boston at the Middle East with The Gathering and Agoloch, they blew me and everyone else there away! Awesome set, and this is where I first met the guys in person.

I saw them again in NY for the Saturnus tour. I went with Tom (Opeth DT) and we took a train and had a blast. They played a perfect set and sounded just pissah! They never let you down. Ripped my drunk face off!! I had the wort hang over ever the next day, and what a horrid train ride home lol.

I would rather have sex with Mikael Åkerfeldt than any of the girls you were talking about...

sotuopethvox01.jpg

Just wow! That's some hot pice of ass!