Which ND album have you listened to the most?

1. It is kinda lame that you don't know the titles LOL And what the hell is "the orange one"?

2. We're playing at the Pearl Room on September 21st, with Sigh, Zimmers Hole, and Unexpect.

3. I really can't believe you even asked the damned apostrophe question, I don't think that one is ever going away. It's as simple as this.....it doesn't look right in the logo. And considering the fifty million different uses of improper grammar in the world of band names, song titles, etc., the fact that everyone gets so fucking caught up in the fact that there's no apostrophe before the "S" really fucking baffles me.

I see orange. Maybe...
99_of_sculptured_ivy_and_stone_flowers.jpg

ok, maybe it is red...

The apostrophe thing, yea uh... It was a joke. I thought I made that clear with the ridiculousness of the question.

I got that it was a joke, I thought you could tell my sarcasm, guess not sorry

And I don't see orange man LOL But that's fine, I was just trying to figure out what the hell cd it was you were referring to!

I got that it was a joke, I thought you could tell my sarcasm, guess not sorry

:lol: ok... hah, I thought you were seriously offended!!!

And I don't see orange man LOL But that's fine, I was just trying to figure out what the hell cd it was you were referring to!

Everything about that album was magic. Though, Not the Strong still blows my mind when I hear it.

The cover for the next CD is complete already. Just wait until you see that. ;)

Unless I have missed it, has there been talk here on what the status for the next cd is? I know you guys have been busy with the reissues and dvd releases and the tour dates, but has any work started? Besides the cover of course.:)

And to answer the question of this thread TPHD fo me. Though Rain is getting up there in plays as it's my ring tone on my cell phone. People always ask "Who the fuck is that?" when they hear it. It's resulted in more then a few cd sales. :headbang:

The Pale Haunt Departure

When I first listened to them, about two and a half years ago, the songs they had up on their site from this album instantly grabbed me. Still being somewhat new to doom metal, and particularly the doom death variety, those songs instantly clicked with me, particularly "Swallowed by the Moon." Lyrically, I was very impressed with their direct approach and the music that accompanied captured the sentiment of the song perfectly. I got the album a few months later, only to find out that the whole thing was just as good, if not better, than the songs I had heard initially. To this day, I find that The Pale Haunt Departure still grabs me the most of all their releases and I love it as much now as I did when I first heard it.