MonokromiA

There is a lot of conflicting/confusing information in this thread. I am liking what I hear of this Monokromia band so far. Now, can someone please answer how many albums this band has out, what they are called, what songs are on them and if the albums are available for sale? Thanks in advance for any information.
Jack

hello Jack

my name is sherif zaki and i am the Official founder of Monokromia

yeah we are sorry for this conflicts coz we been through many changes lately, about the band name is Monokromia and we released one demo back in 2006 called " i have a name " .
now we are working in our first official release it will be an EP it will include 6 fresh new songs and the EP title will be " False Promises " and soon we will finish it and we will release it for Free, any one can download it include the art work
you can send me your email or if u have a facebook account you we can add you to keep you updated

thanks again for your interest in Monokromia

s.zaki

Hey man thanks for the response. I recently did add Monokromia on Myspace. Do you keep that site updated? I use that one far more than Facebook. If not then I will send you my email address.
Jack

I have two songs from them that are no longer available(I have a name, For My self)if you'd like to get them just PM me. :)

hello
yeah you can check our myspace.com/monokromia , we always keep updating it you can check it from time to time ,beside we will confrim it here to on this thread

thanks really for every one who keep supporting the band

keep in touch

greetings everyone

we would like to announce that Monokromia's new release is going to be finished very soon,
its tittle is confirmed to be "False Promises" and it is going to be released as a full length album.
The band is currently in pre-listening session and waiting for the final touches on the album's artwork... stay tuned, we'll keep you updated.