Mood of the Day

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Let's have it! What's yer mood?

Here's mine:

:dopey: :D :loco: :hotjump: :Spin:

Something great happen that you are not revealing???....A big music contract? New drumset? Getting married??...Hmmm...what is it??

nlukes said:
Something great happen that you are not revealing???....A big music contract? New drumset? Getting married??...Hmmm...what is it??

Ah, shucks, nothing like that......tho I'd take any of those in a heartbeat! hee hee! It's been a trying few months and things are finally starting to turn around. ;) I'm getting another set of wheels soon too, so that's a fun, happy dance! Wheee....I just got excited thinking about it.

Alan, I'm sorry to hear about Oscar. What happened??? :confused: You can pm me or email me.........

Mood now: :zzz: :zzz: so sleepy.

Alan sorry to hear about you cat. That's gotta suck. I remember when my dog got parvo. That's got to be about the worst thing an animal can get.

Mini, Yep I'm recovering from a sun burn as well. Mine was from fishing at Diamond Valley lake between Temacula and Winchester. Wasn't to bad though my buddy decided to move the boat to the left, I went right... Right into the water. Fishing rod, cellphone, wallet, all got soaked.
So here I am treding water in a lake you're not allowed to swim in and my buddy's are drifting away laughing their butts off And I'm a good 100 yards plus from shore. boots filled with water to make swimming a pain, But they stoped laughing long enough to pick me up. I didn't hear the end of that one till the end of the day. Oh well I was in a kinda pissed off mood so I guess that was slaping me down a notch saying Lightin' up dude. and I got cooled off too. Should have seen the look on the girls face when I paid for sodas at the concession stand with completly soak money. :D :D Now that made my day
Kerry

Doodoobubbachuck said:
I'm getting another set of wheels soon too, so that's a fun, happy dance! Wheee....I just got excited thinking about it.

Hope your new vehicle has great gas mileage.. Talk about sticker shock at the gas pump. Gas must be close to $3 a gallon in California these days. That is enough to make anyone want to BANG THEIR HEAD!!...

Nop he lives near phoenix. The bird that flew out of the flames damn it's hot.
I got nothing to complain about last i checked it was a cool 85 and with the heat we had last week ( aproching the 100's) I think I might need a jacket.
Here's something fun to do in the heat. Go trudge through the alfalfa fields in El Centro Seely area in September dove hunting, hot and muggy but it's by choice so I guess you can't complain.
Kerry

Lord of Delusions said:
Hmm, he must live in Apache Junction....

Sorry, that was really only funny if you live here.... :D
Yup... that IS funny!! :loco: BUT, it could be Gila Bend! :ill:

So, we go from 116 heatwave to flash flooding rainstorms... I love it here! :hotjump: What was it, 3" of rain in like 10 minutes or something? :OMG:

I'm pretty tired today. Saw a local band, Metal Church, last night. I think I only recognized a couple of tunes, but all in all, I thought they were pretty good. So today, I'm in recovery mode. Gonna take it easy for a few days, stay home and save a little money for once! Later.