OMGZ LRD IS HERE

cthulufhtagn said:
didn't gugs *just* mention he was looking for this :tickled:
this???
09.jpg

JayKeeley said:
Yep -- I was just curious about who LRD was and how people knew him outside of this forum.

**first of all, I did NOT point LRD here. He found his way to RC himself**

But here's how the story goes:

It all started 3 years ago...I went to the library almost everyday to use the intarweb. One day as I was posting on UM as usual, this bald skinhead looking guy in a trench coat comes up to the computer next to me and starts bugging me. He saw what I was doing and then registered on UM himself and started posting on the Nevermore forum. To this day LRD has never even heard Nevermore:loco:

He followed me home that first day...and was then at the library pretty much everyday, standing at his computer, singing about particle board and posting on UM while staring at me, only taking a break to xerox copies of his leopard print thong he brought with him or to disappear into the bathroom and come out wearing a dress.

After a couple months, LRD disappeared...then I left that summer to live in Maryland. It wasn't until this past Decemeber that LRD reappeared, after his stints in jail and halfway houses. So of course, upon his return to the outside world, came his return to UM.

ct_thrash said:
**first of all, I did NOT point LRD here. He found his way to RC himself**

But here's how the story goes:

It all started 3 years ago...I went to the library almost everyday to use the intarweb. One day as I was posting on UM as usual, this bald skinhead looking guy in a trench coat comes up to the computer next to me and starts bugging me. He saw what I was doing and then registered on UM himself and started posting on the Nevermore forum. To this day LRD has never even heard Nevermore:loco:

He followed me home that first day...and was then at the library pretty much everyday, standing at his computer, singing about particle board and posting on UM while staring at me, only taking a break to xerox copies of his leopard print thong he brought with him or to disappear into the bathroom and come out wearing a dress.

After a couple months, LRD disappeared...then I left that summer to live in Maryland. It wasn't until this past Decemeber that LRD reappeared, after his stints in jail and halfway houses. So of course, upon his return to the outside world, came his return to UM.

Yet, through all this, you still thought it was o.k to give him your phone number. :Smug:

Reign in Acai said:
Yet, through all this, you still thought it was o.k to give him your phone number. :Smug:

told you before, my phone number isn't connected to my address or anything. just a prepaid phone *shrug*

if he wants to send me silly texts messages like he does, then why not? i'm not charged for them.

ct_thrash said:
told you before, my phone number isn't connected to my address or anything. just a prepaid phone *shrug*

if he wants to send me silly texts messages like he does, then why not? i'm not charged for them.

Trannys text mssging stories about who they blew that evening, isn't really something I would enjoy receiving. But hey, whatever floats your boat little lady. ;)