SLOUGH FEG - Atavism samples!!!!!

^ that quote fucking owns

I need to grab the debut + the 7''s and complete my Slough Feg discography! What I heard of the mp3s was very good!

You know there is a track missing from the re-release? "Highway Corsair" was somehow missed in the pressing -- it's listed on the inlay, but it's not on the CD. I'll have to ask him about that.

(Although apparently it is on the original release). Eeeirwrds.

Atavism's really growing on me... at times either rawer or smoother than most of their other stuff! I love Hiberno-Latin Invasion more than a man should love a song :loco:

07/28/05 TBA Arizona/LA Suburb
07/29/05 TBA Los Angeles CA
07/30/05 TBA San Francisco CA

Well I travelled to Frisco to see Hammers in order to avoid LA, I'll probably do the same this time. :kickass:

JayKeeley said:
Hey - any chance you can 'yousendit' that mutha?

If you don't mind a 64kbit mp3pro, I can send it to you whenever. If you want a higher bitrate regular mp3, I'll have to re-rip it. If you have a player that works with mp3pro it sounds like a 128kbit mp3 (musicmatch is the only player I know of that supports it).

As for my statement of it being a classic, I just listened to it again and it wasn't the track I was thinking of. Been so long since I listened to the debut, I got it confused with something else. It's still a good track, though.

jimbobhickville said:
If you don't mind a 64kbit mp3pro, I can send it to you whenever. If you want a higher bitrate regular mp3, I'll have to re-rip it.

Erm...silly question, but doesn't it take 5 seconds to re-rip it to 128K? Do it!! :hotjump:

OK I've got 7/15 in NYC, venue tba.

Of course, it'll be a hole in the wall, and I'd expect nothing less. :D

RC should plan a Slough Feg party and all go to the same gig together.