Happy birthday Maqus!!!!

Maqus said:
But I've also been thinking since then, who am I to tell people what haircut they should wear? If Edward Scissorhand should be summoned, be him summoned.
Oh, a self-reflectional birthday ;)

my dying groom said:
Oh, a self-reflectional birthday ;)

You know I was always sarcastic about the opinion that it is long hair wherein power lies.

No, that's not true. But lately. It's just much more inviting to start to caress someone if he has long hair, or has some hair at least. I guess it's true of girls too.

Maqus said:
But I've also been thinking since then, who am I to tell people what haircut they should wear? If Edward Scissorhand should be summoned, be him summoned.
you could tell me!
dunno if i'd follow your advise though, so, well, you're right i guess...errr, of course...

What a self-centered bastard actually, throwing his haircut-theme into MY birthday thread, knowing we'd definitely follow up on it, when his was like blown up and alive for a week with a hundred or so replies, damn it :bah:

Maqus said:
It's just much more inviting to start to caress someone if he has long hair, or has some hair at least. I guess it's true of girls too.
Without a doubt, but in the end it's all subjective (bollocks).
Count Blah has spoken.

still hungry? here's a b'day cake then :)

39df1d10.jpg

my dying groom said:
Fine, and now let the week of celebration begin :)

Up until Christmas night and then start again.

Do you know how or why dogs push over the Christmas tree? I just thought of it today, the popular imagination about dogs always being responsible for pushing over the Christmas tree, but why?

Maqus said:
Up until Christmas night and then start again.

Do you know how or why dogs push over the Christmas tree? I just thought of it today, the popular imagination about dogs always being responsible for pushing over the Christmas tree, but why?
Perhaps dogs can also be jealous attention seekers or they're hoping for presents, too. Or even more possible: the family wants to cover up grandpa's blunder.

Haha, I like the dog attention seeking bit, that's actually true.

But the simple fact is they want to steal the szaloncukor candy off the tree, so they grab and pull it, and the tree just follows the candy, then they go sponkey eyed when the tree lands on them. At least that's what happened in our house when my late beloved dog grazed off all the candies from the tree. She was also good at unwrapping the candies, leaving the paper on the tree for us to suck on.