MOONSHIELD middle section studio version?

PrettyJester

New Metal Member
Dec 20, 2015
You know the overlong acoustic section in the middle of Moonshield that can get a bit boring with many listens, right?

Is there a studioversion of the song where the middle section is replaced with the "live version"? This live version can be heard on Tokyo Showdown for example.

OR, is there a (near) studio quality recording of the live version somewhere...

I think the live version middle section is much better than the original acoustic thing...

Isn't the one from Used and Abused with the ''live version''? That one from the DVD is sick at least, with great quality.

There was a guy here who made a thread about this very thing. Said he edited the refrain in The Jester's Dance into that part of Moonshield, but when I asked him to share it he started acting like a child for no reason

There was a guy here who made a thread about this very thing. Said he edited the refrain in The Jester's Dance into that part of Moonshield, but when I asked him to share it he started acting like a child for no reason

I believe I was that childish guy. I didn't share it because all the negativity that would most likely follow.

Yeah, multiple people reply saying "that sounds interesting", "cool idea" etc. meant there was negativity to follow.