Moonspell/Katatonia/Daylight Dies 11/4.

Kvlt Wench

sews no mercy
Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
Went with Lesa (Bacchante) and my friend Greg, and ended up hanging out with Squeak too. The show was scheduled to be at the Pound, but it got moved to the Oakland Metro, which is a suprisingly nice venue. And it's connected to a strip club. o_O

All the bands were excellent, but the only one I'm really familiar with is Katatonia, who were absolutely fucking amazing. This may not be the exact setlist, but it should be close:

Leaders
Wealth
Deliberation
Soil's Song
Had To Leave
Deadhouse
Teargas
July
Ghost of the Sun
My Twin
Evidence

We stood outside for a while and got to talk to them. This one guy went up to my friend Greg and asked him to sign his copy of newest Katatonia album. :lol: And then some crackhead sat down and started talking to us (it's Oakland, of course), and told him he looked like a female with shrunken titties. And then he asked me if I was going to catch a mermaid with my fishnets.

Pictards!
img1582ki9.jpg

With Fred.

img1583pb5.jpg

And Jonas.

img1587cc5.jpg

Mattias.

img1594un6.jpg

Daniel.

img1599gs3.jpg

Anders.

We got to talk to Moonspell a little too.

img1591qh5.jpg

img1598sr5.jpg

And my shirt is sexy. Even though it's riding up in all those pictures.

I've got pictures of Lesa too, but Imageshack is being slow as fuck, so I'll leave that to her to post them.

So do what I do. Lay in bed and whimper so they symathize with you enough to wait on you hand and foot.

Well that blows goats. It SHOULD work for you if a mountain of beef like me can pull it off. Bleh.