MOONSPELL to release DVD and prepare next album

Eldzik

Anastasia's Minion
Feb 12, 2002
Portuguese superstars Moonspell will be release DVD in the next year (it will be group's ten-year anniversary).
The band also begun the pre-production process for their next studio album. New album will be record early next year and will be release a late 2003 by Century Media. Here is Fernando Ribeiro's statement from official site:
"As you all might imagine, MOONSPELL is well obsessed and advanced on the process of discovering our new album that timidly starts taking shape and dragging us into the shapeless. I ask your attention to the new feature the A diaries that is a new, labyrinthine way I found recently of introducing you all, who will take your precious time to read and think about it (actually where there is codes there to be read or reflected upon). They are records of a discovering of the album in which we give the clues to ourselves. These diaries are burned bridges to a well kept secret. And why it is our album a well kept secret? Because we do not know it ourselves. In all honesty.
This album, from which seven songs are being put on a demo as I speak, is actually a process of discovery. We feel like we are involved in a twisted method of desveiling rather than creating. Like picking the rocks up and see the bottom, what is under it. Rather than picking clay up and mould to it. The way it is translating is exciting for us, it has the excitement of fear and of the horror fiction that, the only clue about it so far, one of the cornerstones for this new opus we are learning to communicate. On the egoistic dimension purely. So far, of course. I can feel it growing. You will."

Official Moonspell's site: www.moonspell.com