Moontower pt II ?

Kajor

seriously brain-damaged
Is there a small chance for us to see a moontower part II or a second disc from Dan Swanö, keeping the great line of Moontower????? Let's hope yes.

And by the way, is there any song of Second Sky around here?
and another question ( :) ), who the hell sings on Steel - Heavy Metal Machine? VERY weirdo voice!!

Bye and thanx for answering
:cry:

well sir , i dont think dan will be doin anymore death vox but who knows...

the 2nd question 2nd sky is suppose to be the name of dans upcoming solo project in the vien of unicorn(this is gonna rock)

and on steel thats dan sining , and mike from opeth playin guitar...i love dans voice in so long (to love)

I think moontower was fabulous, but I think if he put something out in that style of music but with only clean vocals, or very sparse death vocals, it would be much cooler.

Originally posted by spikes77
i personally would like to hear another unicorn type record more then one with death growlz....

Um, how about hearing another from BOTH types? This is what Dan has done his entire career and this is why he is so well respected. Great diversity IS Dan Swano. Why should he limit himself by "focusing" on one type when has already been the best with each vocal type and has had no problems putting out LOTS of incredible albums of both types?

I have admired Dan's work for many year's now. But was unable (untill recently) to obtain a copy of moontower. I have to say it's the most intense and well thoughout music I have ever herd. I really cant get enough of it. Moontower II would be my last wish (If i was given one, in this selfish world) However, I know Dan is an artist, and has to grow within himself as he progreses thru his life. We all know that his work just keeps getting better. So what ever the title, or project name (He has so many) We know it will be massive!!!

Your the master Dan

Rob

Dan made a very good record when he recorder Moontower, as I understood it was allways ment to be just that one CD, and infact I like that, one CD, one very good CD it makes people look more into Dan's work and discover all the other great stuff he has made threw the years. I just listened to Sacrifised on the spectral sorrows album and however far back I go all of them have something VERY good in them. If you want Moontower II and have not heard Space metal, Star One (Arjen lucas) You should go down and grab a copy in your CD-store, Dan is providing some extremely good vocals on that albumn, sounds nothing like Moontower tho *grin*

i think that moontower was a killer album. too bad it won't continue.
when i first heard moontower i was shocked. it was the very original record i heard those times. but now i'm looking foward to alive again... the teaser rocks.

star one is not THE great album that everyone says... i bought it and i sold it in one day.... it's ayreon with another name... nothing new... sucks
dan's participation among rusell allen is great, but a.a. lucassen's music is always the same and i think it is never going to change.

and by the way, resurrection through carnage really rocks!!