Please, Please, Please ... More Moontower !!

I'm imagining Crimson III as something in the sort of Ayreon's Human Equation
with a whole bunch of death metal superstars on guitars and 7 or 8 vocalists and Ed Warby on drums

line of vocalists for Crimson III
Dan (off course)
Mike Å.
Peter T.
Rogga
Masse(small role...he's not as good as he was once)
Paul Kuhr
and the female singer from unicorn's hiding again

Guitars
Dan (of course)
Lord K
Andreas Karlsson(another life)
Peter T.

Bass:
Dan
Erik Oskarsson

Drums
Dan
Ed Warby
Benny Larsson

Keyboards
Dan
Lord K

Pretty massive list Ilan, I like it! I'd add Christian Älvestam to the list of vocalists/guitarists. Maybe Steve DiGiorgio on Bass too.

If Crimson III was done like some of Arjen's albums with a massive line up...It would easily be capable of being the greatest album of all time. just the thought of Dan, Mikeal and Peter playing on the same album is treding on sacred ground.

Moontower II is an awesome idea but first I would like to get my hands in a re-issue of Moontower with a decent booklet. You know, a booklet with organised lyrics and "thank you" list and some linear notes from Dan if possible :rolleyes:.
As for being re-mastered, i don't think that's necessary...The original has been masterfully mastered :heh:

Moontower was very awesome! I loved that release.

Is the re-release a label problem?
the whole Black Mark thing isn't that all over?
Or are there rights issues for tghe album? I am pretty sure a number of labels would definitely be interested in releasing that masterpeice.

Heh, If there was going to be a Crimson III, I think The Dev would be THE guy to collaborate with.

Thats my musical dream right there.

Anyway, had a listen to Moontower again today, seeing another Swano album in that vein would no doubt be a great thing.

I think a 3rd crimson would kind of ruin the whole thing. Having 2 was perfect, to keep doing them, well it would lose the uniqueness.

I say Moontower 2!!!!

And nothing wrong with a new Crimson like EOS record either.

Moontower is classic and at the sametime there would be no point in a part two. I do think Dan Swano should do another solo album or two under his name.

as much as i love devin i can't imagine him on a crimson
he just has a different style

I can see why you'd say that for his more aggressive side. But I think think one of his staple multilayered clean-vocal parts would fit magnificently on a Crimson album.

I reckon anyway.