Moontower GP tabs?

Nov 5, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I was wondering if Guitar Pro tabs of Moontower existed or if anyone bothered to make any... I have most of Crimson II on Guitar Pro, but I really wanted Moontower (specifically Sun of the Night). Could anyone point me to a tabbed Moontower or a link to download it for Guitar Pro? Thanks in advance.

PS. I might as well throw in Nightingale as well.. Can't find that shit anywhere.

Yeah, I looked on Ultimate Guitar, and saw the powertabs of moontower... I was just hoping someone might have had them in guitar pro as it seems silly to download a separate program just for this one song.

Eh, just remembered how unfriendly powertab is. :[

You can import PT-files in Guitar Pro. Those Moontower tabs are really good as I remember it.

I have a few Nightingale songs I've made in Guitar Pro as well, I can see which if you'd like?

Thanks guy; I'll see about importing the Power tabs into Guitar Pro.

You can import PT-files in Guitar Pro. Those Moontower tabs are really good as I remember it.

I have a few Nightingale songs I've made in Guitar Pro as well, I can see which if you'd like?

And yes; that would be excellent :]
Looking specifically for Nightfall Overture though

Yep! If u could upload the Guitar Pro tabs of Nightingale I would be very pleased :)